Corporate membership is offered to at executive and associate levels. Below is a breakdown of various categories of membership that are offered.
Manufacturers of satellite receiving equipment.
Companies that are wholesale suppliers of ground reception equipment to the industry
Professionals, consultants, members of the financial community and others who are interested in and support the activities and policies of the Association.
Technical Schools Member
Technical schools that provide education or training in the satellite industry.
Broadband Provider Member
Companies engaged in delivery of high speed Internet via satellite.
Companies controlling the production and/or distribution of original, licensed, or syndicated programming for home satellite viewing.
Satellite Provider Member
Companies who own or lease transponders and control centralized nationwide program distribution for the retail market.
Listed are potential benefits of SBCA membership:
- Banner ads and features in SBCA newsletters
- Events posted on online calendar
- Eligible to present at a SBCA SkyFORUM Webinar Series
- (content and topic must be approved by SBCA)
- Product features in SBCA Product and Service Guide
- Event invitations for networking opportunities with executives within the industry
- Access to members’ resources including licensing database
- SBCA advocacy assistance in state tax, licensing and OTARD issues
For inquiries on joining the SBCA as a corporate member please contact Steve Hill at email@example.com or (703) 963-0350 to discuss opportunities.