The Satellite CARES (Community Aid Relief EffortS) program is a partnership between the SBCA Foundation and ITDRC. The program provides consumer satellite industry members with a channel to give back to communities in disaster.
Satellite CARES disaster resource requests are received, validated, and coordinated through ITDRC's National Disaster Relief Coordination Center (NDRCC), and assigned to a partner member in the local region.
SBCA Member requirements include:
- Must be an active SBCA member company
- Agree and Execute Release and Waiver of Liability
- Complete the Satellite CARES program information form (click here)
- Volunteers must complete required training
- Companies must maintain necessary resources required to support the program
- Companies must provide ongoing support for deployed equipment
SBCA Member benefits include:
- The chance to utilize your skills to give back to your community in times of need
- Recognition as an approved disaster relief provider by the industry